Monday, February 28, 2011

Finishes!

Valentine's day rolled around and I found a tutorial for this gorgeous cushion and made it up in less than an hour for a friend! Stuck a fork in the middle since it's going in her dining area! Tutorial can be found at http://www.u-createcrafts.com/2011/02/creative-guest-amy-from-diary-of.html along with a gazillion other fantastic projects! Go check it out!



I love this quilt and it's finally up on my wall! I can highly recommend the tutorial for this Mod Sampler Quilt free from www.ohfransson.com. (she is apparently reworking it as a pattern so stay tuned if you want to give it a go!) It was so quick and easy and fun to do! All the fabrics in this with the exception of a tiny bit of black were from my stash! Win! The various black and white prints are psychadelic and do make your eyes go funny after a while!!! lol! All the prints are bold fun novelty prints... looks great in the playroom!


Finally for today I'm showing you a little quick tute I did (and sometimes I actually feel like I get nothing done!!!) for my DD9. A cute little bunny called Bunny! (http://allsorts.typepad.com/allsorts/2011/01/its-fluffy-its-stuffy-its-a-bunny.html) Fortunately I happened to have just the right size of fuzzy fleecy stuff just handy! :-)) She has a reversible dress! Very sweet!

No comments: